Our time
together is coming to an end but I do hope that I was able to share a few facts
about Sobey’s with you. There’s plenty
more I could share but Sobey’s has done a great job of posting some handy dandy
ways to keep you linked in where ever you go.
- Sobey’s is also on Twitter http://twitter.com/sobeys with 10, 170 followers and I’m sure still growing.
- For those of you joining the hot new craze pinterest http://pinterest.com/sobeysinc/ it’s on there to and boy will some of those pictures make you hungry.
- There’s a Sobey’s app for your mobile device to keep you up to date with your local Sobey’s store.
With all
these ways to keep you informed about Sobey’s you’ll never miss a beat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwWb6J0VmDY&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1
Thanks for reading!
I bid
you ado with a link that I just discovered after fiddling around on the Sobey’s
youtube page. It’s an interesting app
that may come in handy for those of you who enjoy cooking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwWb6J0VmDY&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1
Thanks for reading!